If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (818) 998-1500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Canoga Park Home

Mold damage occurred at this Canoga Park home when a water heater sprung a big leak on the opposite side of the pictured wall. The home was vacant, so the damp drywall and insulation had time to grow a significant mold colony before it was discovered. SERVPRO first built a containment area around the infected room to prevent mold spores from traveling throughout the house while the mold damage was being treated. We were forced to tear out significant sections of wallboard and insulation in order to dry and treat the area between the inner and outer walls. We were able to restore the carpeting as the subfloor had not been significantly saturated. Mold is a serious matter and can have health impacts on residents. Call the pros at SERVPRO of Canoga Park - West Hills 24/7 at (818) 998-1500 to be sure your mold is treated properly.