Nasty Kitchen Fire in Canoga Park
The unattended range top cooking resulted in an extensive fire needing a demolition as a first step to rebuilding in a Canoga Park home. Fire damage cleanup is a key component of SERVPRO services offered to our neighbors. As the charred, ruined cabinets and countertops are removed along with some scorched appliances, a containment barrier can be set up. This helps to keep the airborne debris and odors from penetrating to other rooms of the house. Hydroxyl generators can be set up during the cleanup efforts to further improve the air quality neuralizing the noxious odors from the partially combusted materials. Once the fire-damaged kitchen is ready for a new look, technicians can utilize a thermal fogging to capture any odorous particles still hidden in any nooks and crannies. Rely on SERVPRO to make you feel "Like it never even happened."